Here's a look at all the products I picked up this month. The next few months won't be as fun because of my self-imposed spending budget... Scary!
In the video, I am wearing Butter London Trout Pout (awfully chipped, sorry!), a bit of Lush Charisma, and Guerlain Rouge Automatique #103.
- Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser
- Ren Clearcalm3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
- Loreal Caresse lipstick in Cotton Pink
- Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic
- Lush Hair Doctor Julep box (not shown)
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
- Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in Violet Fatale
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Wild Strawberry
- Revlon Nail Polish in Blue Lagoon
- Milani Shadoweyez in Winter White
- Lush Hottie Massage Bar
- Lush Charisma Skin Tint
- Also mentioned: Capri Blue Volcano Candle & theBalm Nude Tude
After gift cards, coupons, etc the Grand Total for July is about $135. I also returned $22 of items I purchased in June! Not terrible, but not great, which is the reason for my limited spending ban for the rest of the year!
What do you think of my purchases? Have you tried any of these products?